Friday, July 14, 2017

Meet our 2017 Summer Intern: Sam Hartman


We are excited to have four interns join us this year. They will be an important part of several special projects this summer. We'll feature each one here, so you can get to know them. Please welcome them to the team!

Name: Sam Hartman

Hometown: Jericho, VT                

College or University and area of study: I attend UVM, with a BS in Business Administration and BA in French.

How did you hear about Yankee Farm Credit? I heard about Yankee through a board member who was one of my professors.

What Branch Location and department are you working in? I am currently working in St. Albans, but last year I worked in Williston.

What do you hope to get out of your internship that you may not get from a traditional classroom? I hope to get hands on experience learning about ag finance, as well as business system organization in general.

Plans for after graduation? I would like to continue work within the Farm Credit network and eventually to graduate school.