Friday, July 7, 2017

Meet our 2017 Summer Intern: Kisa Nop


We are excited to have four interns join us this year. They will be an important part of several special projects this summer. We'll feature each one here, so you can get to know them. Please welcome them to the team!
Name: Kisa Nop

Hometown: Salisbury, Vermont

College or University and area of study: I attend Dordt College in Iowa where I am studying Human Resources and Spanish.

How did you hear about Yankee Farm Credit? I have grown up hearing the name Yankee Farm Credit for as long as I can remember because our farm is a member and my dad use to work in the Farm Credit system!

What Branch Location and department are you working in? I work in Williston in the HR department.

What do you hope to get out of your internship that you may not get from a traditional classroom? I hope to get hands on experience! And hopefully a feel for what areas of HR I am more interested in.

Plans for after graduation? I am not sure yet I still have a few years to go, but right now I am interested in a position in employee relations or training and development.